Capri Global Housing Finance Limited would provide information on interest rates, common fees and charges through:
- By display as notices in branches;
- By display on company website;
- Through telephones or help lines;
- Through designated staff/ help desk;
- Providing service guide/ tariff schedule;
- Providing Fees/charges payable for processing the loan application;
- Providing amount of fees refundable if amount is not sanctioned or disbursed;
- Providing structure of prepayment options and charges;
- Providing details of penalty payable on delayed repayment;
- Providing details on conversion charges for switching loan from Fixed to Floating rates and vice versa;
- Provide details on Interest reset clause;
- Disclose “all in cost” to the client which shall include charges involved in processing and sanctioning of Loan Applications;
The company shall provide payment of Charges which shall be non discriminatory to its customers.
When a person is considering being a Guarantor for a Loan, he / she shall be informed about:
- His / her Liability as Guarantor.
- The amount of Liability he / she will be committing him/herself to the Company
- Circumstances in which Company will call on him / her to pay up his / her Liability.
- Whether Company have recourse to his / her other Monies in the Company if he / she fail to pay up as a Guarantor.
- Whether his / her Liabilities as a Guarantor are limited to a specific quantum or are they unlimited.
- Time & circumstances in which his / her Liabilities as a Guarantor will be discharged as also the manner in which Company will notify him / her about this.
- In case the guarantor refuses to comply with the demand made by the creditor/lender, despite having sufficient means to make payment of the dues, such guarantor would also be treated as a willful defaulter.
Company shall keep him / her informed of any material adverse change/s in the Financial Position of the Borrower to whom he / she stands as a Guarantor.
Capri Global Housing Finance Limited shall share the information about customers to credit reference agencies on:-
- Opening of an account.
- The customer having fallen behind with his/her payments and the performance of loan account which includes how much loan has been sanctioned and the subsequent performance.
- Legal proceedings that have been initiated against the customer to recover the dues
- Debts settled through legal recourses against the customer.
The company may give credit reference agencies other information about the customer's account if law requires it or the customer has given them his/her permission to do so.
- Customers may access the Company through any of the following means:
- Walk in to branches (as mentioned in Company brochure/website/any other leaflet)
- Telephone, Fax and Email ID (as mentioned in Company brochure/website/any other leaflet)
- Capri Global Housing Finance Limited would strive for customer satisfaction within the framework of law, adopted policies and procedures.
- In case of any grievance, the customer may approach the Branch Manager of the business location where he / she had his / her account and register the complaint in the 'Complaint Register' available at the Branch.
- On registering the complaint, the customer to be provided with a complaint number and date for future reference.
- Customer may also write / communicate or redressal of the grievance to email@example.com.
- Capri Global Housing Finance Limited would acknowledge receipt of complaint within a week and would ensure that a response is provided within a period of 21 days from the date of lodging of complaint. Delays in closure of complaint beyond 6 weeks on account would be communicated to the applicant/borrower.
- Borrower can further escalate the complaint to Head of Compliance: Ms. Trusha Dand (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org )
In case of response not being received or the response being unsatisfactory from the above mentioned sources the complaint may be further escalated to:
National Housing Bank,
Department of Regulation and Supervision,
(Complaint redressal Cell),
4th Floor, Core-5A, India Habitat Centre,
New Delhi- 110003
The complaint can also be emailed to